Terms and Conditions for our Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Only persons authorised with access may directly login. No other persons are permitted login access.
- Login details should not be shared with any third party.
- For those with login access, advanced automatic security monitoring is in place to identify any potential threats.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website /contains our own material including , but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any form is strictly prohibited.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Some services may be on behalf of partners / affiliates and we have no responsibility for these services. Our partners and affiliates have complete responsibility for these services and any agreement will be between yourself and them direct. By contacting us you give us permission for a suitable partner to contact you, should we be unable to provide the service requested by you.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Republic of Ireland Law and the supplier and client irrevocably agree that the courts of the Republic of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim which arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation including but not limited to disputes or claims which arise outside of this agreement